- Upon your signature, Honey & Dear (H&D) reserves the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for this time and date. For this reason, a non-refundable booking fee must be received before we can reserve your date which acts as your initial payment.
- We ask that payment amounts and dates are respected and that you provide payment on time. If your method of payment is cheque – please post-date and mail all of your cheques at the time of booking us.
- The retainer paid is non-refundable/non-transferable in order to hold the client’s reservation date. Any change of date requires a newly signed contract and retainer. The new contract is subject to the most current pricing options.
- If any payments are deemed NSF there is a $50.00 service fee.
- The final wedding film edit with DVD and / or digital copies will not be delivered until the final balance has been paid and cleared.
- If H&D is unable to perform the services agreed upon for whatever reason, other than an act of God (i.e. inclement weather, unforeseen emergencies), we will refund the total amount of investment agreed upon and received in monetary payment. H&D is not held liable for emotional damages in the event that we are unable to perform services agreed upon. We are not liable for a cancellation of outdoor wedding due to inclement weather. In circumstances beyond H&D’s control where we will not be able to attend reserved wedding date, such as an illness or family emergency, you agree to allow H&D to hire a replacement cinematographer to fulfill this agreement.
- The target date for completion and delivery of final video product is six months after your event
- Requested edits by client to the final video are subject to approval by H&D and a fee of $100 per hour.